Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey
my name is Heather. iam 18 years olds and i dont live with my famleiy for a good reason. i fell lonley beasuse i dont have any support at all and i feel so lonley with it. i not alould to see my mum. iam tempting to do something but i dont want to say beause i will feel inbarrsed and people say it a atting secking but it is not. help please
:(
:banghead:

Comments

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey Smily,
    Welcome to TheSite, I've just moved your post as you put it in the book club thread meaning it was likely to get lost in discussions about reading. :)

I'm sorry to hear you feel so isolated at the moment and you've definitely come to the right place to talk to others about this. Also, try not to feel worried about coming across as attention seeking as we're aware that when people are feeling low, they often act against their best interests.

What's your living situation at the moment?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hi

iam in a shared conadsion and its horrabe beause i not got no support and the people are horrable
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Smily,

Sorry you're feeling low.
    Never ever, ever think what you're feeling is attention seeking, that's not true.
    Have you tried online counselling for some support? There's some good sites you could look at depending on whereabouts you're living:

There's Kooth mainly for the midlands: www.kooth.com/
    Meic for people in Wales: http://www.meiccymru.org/

For example.

You can also you 'askTheSite', to where a professional will answer your question withing 3 working days, and they may offer you links to get certain support.

Hope this has helped a little. *hug*