Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

TheSite.org Book Club: Discussion on April's Book - 'The Fault in Our Stars'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hi folks!

I'll let picc start this one off as I've not quite finished yet.

[URL="http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat]Chat[/URL] for this book is tomorrow at 7pm :)

Franki
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Ahh no, can't make the chat, but all ready to discuss ;)
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I didn't find time to read this book but I've already got May's book so I'll definitely be taking part in the next one!
  • Options
    I'm sorry, I was away! Have literally just skidded through the front door for chat; I hope someone's finished it! I will do my best to keep spoilers to a minimum!!
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    I'm sorry, I was away! Have literally just skidded through the front door for chat; I hope someone's finished it! I will do my best to keep spoilers to a minimum!!

Apparently the page I linked to isn't showing the login box so if anyone wants to get in, try going to chat.thesite.org :)
  • Options
    Hey guys, sorry about the technical hitch at the start last night. I've edited the transcript from the chat last night and it's attached (have taken out the random knitting and baby talk at the start ;) )

So, for anyone that didn't make the chat here is what went on - it's a great chance to natter about the book of the month and also just to chat books in general!
  • Options
    This was the best account of the girl who inspired the book that I could find.

Also, there are some very funny videos on the YouTube channel he shares with his brother Hank, worth checking out.

Apparently Fox have optioned the film. I'm not sure about this.