Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hello My Name is Kat and I am new here

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My name is Katherine. I was born in 1979, grew up in Alberta, Canada. I work in health & safety. I still live in Alberta in the Calgary area. My interests are sports of all kinds, cats, music (rock, metal, 90's, grunge, hair metal, classical, rap, country, and just about any genre you can think of), religion, philosophy, art, poetry, and politics. I enjoy playing video games, and camping. I am open to any questions, or discussions and can get along with just about anybody.

I look forward to talking with all of you.

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Welcome to TheSite.org Forum Kat, :wave: Most off the members here are from the UK, by mu aunts in Canada :P Why type of sports do you like? I like Football :D Man United FTW! Hope to see your posts around! *hug*
  • Options
    I like NFL (American) Football, Football (soccer to rest of the world), hockey, pro wrestling, MLB Baseball, rugby, mixed martial arts, UFC Fighting, and just about any other sport out there. I like playing indoor football (soccer) the best.

I already have quite a few friends in the UK from another forum I belong too.
  • Options
    Hey Kat

..and welcome.. good to see you here.. I'm newbie here too.

Beautiful city Calgary as is the state of Alberta where I spent a fantastic 2 weeks, long time ago now, but the memories are still strong!.. Loved Lake Louise area.

Have fun. :cool:
  • Options
    :wave: