Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

London based: Youth Work and Sexual Health Apprenticeships

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Hi there, I've just been alerted to a really great opportunity open to 16-25 year-olds in London who are looking to get a foot on the youth work ladder...

The opportunity comes from our friends at Living Well and here's is an intro paragraph:
Living Well and City Gateway are looking to employ 12-14 apprentices equipping them with Youth Work, Sexual Health and Customer Services training. The scheme, which provides applicants with the opportunity to pursue two consecutive apprenticeship frameworks at level 2 and 3, will launch in October 2011. The programme includes one day of in class training and up to three days of on the job experience per week for a minimum of six months.

I've attached a PDF and Word Doc that outlines more info...

:thumb:

Attachment not found.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The attached file isn't working for me, could you please reupload?

Thanks in advance :)
    ______
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi James,
    Thanks for posting, I'm afraid this opportunity was put up last year so not available any more, it might be worth going on to the Living Well website to see if they've got anything else at the moment that catches your attention?

Otherwise, why not tell us a bit about yourself and what kind of thing you're looking for and we'll do our best to help. :)