Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

We need you! Olympics rant

*Holly**Holly* Deactivated Posts: 140 Helping Hand
Is the Olmypics peeing you off? Do you think it's a big waste of money? Too London-centric? Security infringing on our human rights?

If so - we want to hear from you.

We're looking for a young person whose interested in writing a 600-800 word rant about why they hate the Olympics (or, if you want to turn it round, why they hate people who hate the Olympics). You'll get the chance to work with a professional journalist throughout the planning, writing and editing process - and have your byline published alongside the piece on TheSite.

If you're interested, drop me a PM.

Looking forward to hearing all your rage Old Mad

Holly

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd do it for the hate people who hate the olympics :chin:
  • Options
    Flow wrote: »
    I'd do it for the hate people who hate the olympics :chin:

This.

Are you doing an article that's positive too Holly?
  • Options
    Can I do one on people who hate things?
  • Options
    This.

Are you doing an article that's positive too Holly?

I'm volunteering at the Olympics and would be happy to blog about it if it would be any use?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    piccolo wrote: »
    I'm volunteering at the Olympics and would be happy to blog about it if it would be any use?

Yes please! We'd love you to blog for Do-it.org.uk if you'd be up for it? :hyper:
  • Options
    Why is everything a rant?
  • Options
    *Holly**Holly* Deactivated Posts: 140 Helping Hand
    Thanks for your feedback guys :)

Positive or negative - I don't mind either way. I'm just keen to hear from someone who has an opinion on the Olympics for the rant section of the website. We call it a 'rant' but really it's just a chance for young people/our users to get their point of view across and I'm interested to see what the opinion is on the Olympics. It seems to be a topic EVERYONE has some sort of view on, whether it's good, bad, or indifferent.

Flow - if you want to hate on the haters, as it were, do PM me so I can give you my email address.