Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Random Thoughts of the Day

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This thread is for whatever odd thoughts pop into your head throughout the day that you want to share with people. These things dont necessarily need a reply or a discussion, this is just somewhere to get them all out!

Mine: Is anyone really surprised by the latest Simon Cowell revelations? Anyone can tell he's a smarmy bastard, you only have to look at him to know he's a sex mad pervert, with an ego way out of proportion to whatever manhood he has. And he gives me the shivers cos he's so creepy and slimy, bleh

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Really not a fan of Simon Cowell, but I wonder if he knows he is a bit of a slime and so 'bigs it up' so that people tune into his shows, read about him and maybe even buy the music he's pushing. Bad news is better than no news in the world of advertising afterall!
    He serves as a shining example that being a talentless, graceless, creepy, predatory, style impaired, ability impaired, greedy, self obsessed, delusional, hideous CHUD weirdo is no barrier to making a lot of money and having sex with surgically enhanced self esteem lacking young women.

The good news is that one day he will be dead.
  • Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    Simon Cowell, yeah, he has always given me the creeps. The slimy lascivious details haven't surprised me. What's slightly annoying is that Cheryl Cole is now writing a book in defence stating that she had no idea Cowell liked her. I think they both love the fact that they are getting alot of attention, sleaze sells.
    Random thought that's been hovering all day...
    I cannot believe Gemma on TOWIE. . Storyline or real, I was shocked.
    If you had a head shaped like a piece of fruit why would you style your hair to have long, centred spikes so you look like a walking pineapple?
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Does it feel strange, when you get older than your parents were when you were born?
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Why is it still so cold?!
    I wonder what he looked like under general anesthetic?
    Are the red and purple skittles somehow more expensive to make? Why are there so few of those, when they are most peoples favorite flavors? Sly marketing ploy to get you to buy more bags to fill your red flavor craving?
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Mine: Is anyone really surprised by the latest Simon Cowell revelations?

No, because his programme is getting crap figures, in comparison to the BBC programme. Every year there's some kind of revelation, infighting etc. Gullible fools.

Mine: Why don't we have any desalination plants in the South yet?
    Why cant i stop eating!!

Also whats with people popping up on facebook to say hi then going offline?
    Pssht, complaining about people saying hi.

For me I always say hi to people, and if they reply, it's to say they're heading out. :p
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Pssht, complaining about people saying hi.

For me I always say hi to people, and if they reply, it's to say they're heading out. :p

Hi! :wave:
    Hah, wasn't that ironic. Hello :)
    Seems to be lots of weirdos on this bus
    How can I get my room to look as tidy as possible as quick as possible with minimum effort?
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    How can I get my room to look as tidy as possible as quick as possible with minimum effort?

Get OCD or date an arsonist :)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    Make a huge mess out of the rest of the house.
    And there was me thinking I could stick it all in a suitcase and shove it under the bed! Awesome ideas! I think I'll try the OCD first :p
    why do mental health workers bother giving you their phone numbers when they never answer their phones?! Some of us need to know what time our appointment is :mad: