Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

need help old post i need help its sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im 15 turning 16 and girlfriend wants to have sex but i don't what to do what do i do?:confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    need help old post i need help its sex

Omg my girlfriend just made me have sex with her what do i do :confused:
    Have a smoke?
    Hey dgreene 123, welcome to TheSite :wave:

I've merged your two threads together to keep any replies in one place. From what you've said you were unsure about having sex with your girlfriend but she has insisted and you're now unsure about what to do. If she forced you in a physical sense then it's really important that you talk to someone - an adult that you trust - if you want to tell us a bit more about that then we're here to help in any way we can.

The second thing I'd like to ask is did you use any contraception? If not then neither of you are protected against STIs and your girlfriend may be at risk of pregnancy. There's plenty of info on emergency contraception here: http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/safersex/contraception/emergencycontraception
    Both the emergency pill and the IUD are available freely from a doctor at your local surgery, sexual health clinic, GUM centre or Brook Centre. If you're over 16, the emergency pill is also available over the counter from selected chemists. It costs around £25. In every case, it's vital that you seek help fast to keep your options open.

Ideally sex shouldn't be a rushed decision. It's easy to get carried away sometimes but you certainly shouldn't feel pressured in any way and it should be a decision you make together with your girlfriend.

You might want to take a look at our article on how to say no to sex: http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/havingsex/performanceproblems/howtosaynotosex

And also this one called Am I ready for sex: http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/sexuality/awareness/amireadyforsex

I know it's happened now but there's plenty of good advice in these articles to help you in your relationship going forward and in making sure you are doing what you want to do.

There's quite a lot to take in here so take your time to have a read and let us know how things are going. If you'd like any further support do keep posting. Alternatively AskBrook offer a confidential text, email and helpline that you could try :thumb:
    what

Sounds good
    I like this guy
    I like this guy

How can you possibly say that without knowing if he does anal or not?
    I actually snorted my fajita then.
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention rosierawz. You are absolutely on with that advice.

I like how there were 15 minutes between the first and second post. Thesite: now part of your foreplay.