Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weekend thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It has been a while since I have been on here, and longer since I have seen one of these threads. Since I dont get weekends at the moment for a long while, and spend 14/15 hour days working in the sun for what seems like ever and ever (not that fun), what are you guys planning for this weekend?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If the weather is good I will wash my car and build a box to protect shoes from the dogs. If it is not good... I will play mariokart 7
    Hi

'Shopping' (had a bet that I won't spend any money 'til July) on Saturday, going out for a meal for my friends birthday. Then Sunday probably doing all the work I'm meant to have done over Easter!

Nina x
    Got a collection thing for my mum's charity outside Sainsbury's tomorrow.

Otherwise, I shall be farming for non-combat pets on WoW.
    Im working for all of it, so yesterday and today are my 2 days off. So far I have done what i didnt get to do over the easter weekend: sit in my pjs and eat chocolate. I dont plan to stop
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Im working for all of it, so yesterday and today are my 2 days off. So far I have done what i didnt get to do over the easter weekend: sit in my pjs and eat chocolate. I dont plan to stop
    Currently doing the same, running out of chocolate!! :(

Nina x
    Housework and ordering a mattress...fun, fun, fun! :chin:
  • Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    Revision and coursework.Going over a friends for a movie day. Then most importantly lots of reading.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :wave: Thanks for your letter Mr!

My weekend will involve Jo7's birthday celebrations. :yippe:
    I'm helping my friend get her flat in order. Well making a start. It's a big task.

Then we said we might actually go to a pub or something.
    Pulling myself together so I can handle doing a photoshoot for next week for college whilst handling the side effects of my new medication (which mainly includes walking into walls).
    It's my last weekend for 3 weeks, and my last one I was on call so making the most of chilling out. Went out last night with flatmates and some of their friends. Got up to watch F1 qualifying and then decided back to bed was the best option. Since then been doing really exciting stuff like laundry, tidying room, packing to go away etc. We've got a few people coming round tonight, but not planning on heading out afterwards - my body might not cope with a repeat if last night.

I also developed a craving for tartiflette this morning whilst watching Saturday kitchen with a hangover. It's now in the oven. Yum yum.
  • Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    A weekender over my mates'. Then, in the last hours of Sunday night, writing a damned essay, I will probably fall asleep with my head on the desk again.
    I might possibly maybe have a date. Depending on whether he can get out of the thing he's doing tomorrow. Otherwise it will be a lazy weekend because next weekend is going to be exhausting.
    Because tonight is Friday night, I'm going to treat myself to a can of juice and a crunchie bar.

Then to celebrate the weekend I'm going to have an eggy bread and bacon sandwich for breakfast tomorrow morning, at around 05:45. I'm hoping to work out how to make the Sky+ do it's magic thing and record casualty so I can have that as my Saturday night chill out as I head for bed.

Sunday my plans mainly revolve around lunch, particularly the roast beef, yorkshire pudding, swede mash, gravy and the sticky toffee pudding with sauce & ice cream.

If all goes to plan I shall have an early night and escape to my cabin around 9pm on Sunday night.

Can you tell I'm working?
    Weekend to chill i think...shit weather apparently