Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Thought I'd introduce myself - I'm 21, female, and in my 2nd year of uni. I had an amazing first year, but for various reasons second year has been really hard, and I've found that a lot of small problems I used to have have manifested themselves in a more serious way. The trouble is that one of the things I struggle with is self-esteem, in term of image but also in terms of people not taking me seriously, which means that I'm reluctant to seek help from people (and I'm already not the most outgoing person!).

Aside from all the drama, I like to read, take photos, read some more, find out about bizarre/less-well-known/stigmatised topics (I'm an odd person :D ), and plan. I love planning. I'm a compulsive list maker. I plan things that will never happen, make contingency plans for disasters that will never occur, all sorts! Also I love fashion, alll sides of it from mainstream trends to obscure fashion, street style, sewing, jewellery making etc etc. I have trouble throwing away magazines, I counted 71 after my last clear-out...

Okay, long intro, shall stop rambling now. Looking forward to getting to know people :wave:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome!:wave:
    Another list maker here! and love taking photos..there's a photo thread somewhere on here (I would find a link but my laptops on a go-slow) that you might like:)

Nina x
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    welcome to the boards :wave: