Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Funny Pet stories

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Nothing makes me smile quite like watching my beagle run down the garden playing with his ragged squeaky doll and failing to stop before hitting the shed.

What do your pets do that's funny/silly/impressive?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    LOL, yes I know that belly laugh feeling, my dogs over the fields chase each other and my big dog suddenly stops and my little one always goes running into her bottom and they both end up in a heap.

They certainly have their ways to keep us going.
    That's a good one. My Jack Russell once jumped across a 12foot cattle grid. I called to him while standing next to it, I'm not sure either of us really expected what happened.
    I think my both funniest nd scariest moment with my JR x patterdale was when she found a badger set, she didn't know which hole to stick her head down first she was soooo excited so she was running from one to another and back again, I was worried she would go down one (and badgers are tough cookies) well i need not have worried the hole she suddenly chose to try and get in only allowed her to get her head neck and front into, fortunatly being a rather elderly girl (but spritely) she has a bit of a tummy on her so she wedged in as far as she could but her tum stopped her. Her tail was wagging so quickly it was faster than a speeding bullitt. trying to get her to move on was a little frustrating, my mother dog got fed up waiting and threw herself down on the flow with a massive huff!
  • Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    My mother spent a day on making a beautiful birthday cake for someone's eighteeth. Going to have a dramatic entrance and everything. They went to sing happy birthday to the young lady, went for the cake to realize that the dog had ate it. All of it.
    When my parents Jack Russell goes in his basket, he has 10 minutes of mucking about in it. He'll jump around and move the blanket he has in it.

He was sat on me last week and started sniffing my face. He then tried to take my glasses off.
    My cat comes half through the cat flap, looks around, and then reverses out if she decides she doesn't like the people in the room.
    Gold Fish with real characters

:lol:Hi,

My goldfish all get together in the right hand corner in the morning when I arrive in the kitchen to put the kettle on. If I don't feed them immediately after switching the kettle on several of them will scoop up some gravel and spit it at the glass, then gather again in the corner, I am sure they are shouting "feed me". Talk about ordering your breakfast!
    My parents dog was in the about to hump a pillow position when my sister brought it to our attention. He just sat there, bowlegged straddling the pillow and stared at us. Did not move one single muscle, even when my mom went over there to comfort him because he was being laughed at and ridiculed. If I've ever seen a dog look humilated and ashamed, it was then. The story really can't be told... definatly a "you had to be there." I was in tears.

Also, not a story, but to commerate the release of 3D Titanic... here is an amusing animal poster :p