Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

girl likes boy, boy likes girl, boy has a girlfriend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I went to the movies with one of my friends exes (she has a bf and doesnt like him, but thats besides the point). She was there and he also brought a friend. Anyway, i was talking to him most of the movie and i started to like him. We hung out a few more times and i found out from my friend that he likes me, but he has a girlfriend. So now i really like him and i dont know what to do! help :banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    as long as the relationship is not on rocky grounds or your are ten times hotter than his gf there is pretty much nothing you can do. Best get him out of your head.
    I didn't mention some other things though. It doesn't say he has a girlfriend on facebook but he seemed to get in a fight with some girl and now they aren't going to their formal together. (We don't go to the same school btw)
    Well obviously the best foundation for a relationship is to be part of breaking up his current one...

Actually, that's not true. Best leave well enough alone.
    It doesn't say he has a girlfriend on facebook.

OH WELL IN THAT CASE!

Some people do not take facebook that seriously. People that do, are on par with the ones who come here to complain that their boyfriends only put two "xx" at the end of the text instead of the usual three ("xxx"), which obviously means that they are up to something.