Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi, Hello, Yo, Hi Ya, and Hey!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

New to the site, playing with adding a few threads to get started. Am pleased to have found you all.

As you can tell I have trouble sleeping, so may find me lurking about at unusual hours!

Hmm, what to tell you about me! that won't get me thrown off straight away!

I used to love a good laugh but finding it more difficult currently to get the Ha Ha Ha flowing!

I love my girls. Who are not children but two dogs. I wont say their names as their may well be people on here I know and my dogs names would def give me away!!

However they are clearly a big part of my life and I actually owe them my life.

I like old films, cary grant bit of a fav! but like all the new action films and the technology that powers a great deal of action films these days.

I hate having a headache, bit woosy but it drains me big time. But deal with any other pain even dental in my stride!

love a good glass of wine, ok any glass of wine.

if you've not tried a boiled egg and miamite (how do u spell that anyway) sandwich you don't know what you are missing, or if you don't fancy that try a spead cheese and miamite sandwich. great stuff.

I do cook by the way just like snaking tooooo. am woman must snack!! its in our genes trust me!

Well hope to listen and be heard on the site. Keep well one and all. Oh and Happy Easter!!! :crazyeyes

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi :-)

:dHappy Easter:d
    eaten two big easter eggs, at least that will even up the distribution of fat on the hips lol How are you??
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hiya - I love cheese and marmite toasties! Have you tried them?
    Hi Helen,

OOH I love a cheese and marmite toastie, (thanks for the spelling, I was so tired but could'nt sleep and could'nt be bothered to go to kitchen to check) nice thick bread, just hate the cleaning of the machine after I got a olden so the plates don't come out for cleaning!

maybe we should start a what do you mix your marmite with thread? lol could find some strange and interesting concoctions!

my favourite quote that gives me hope, 'what is the end for the caterpillar is only the beginning for the butterfly'
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    maybe we should start a what do you mix your marmite with thread? lol could find some strange and interesting concoctions!

Cool idea - feel free to go ahead and kick it off over in the food forum :)

Nice quote - you could add that to your profile signature?
    Hi,

Have taken your advice on both counts. Should be interesting.
    :wave:Welcome!
    Have to say I disagree on the marmite front, cannot stand the stuff:yuck: but still, look forward to getting to know you:)

Nina x
    Hi! Hope you're settling in well :) i like your quote