Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A Now Very Happy Girl♥

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey there everyone, its been a while since I've been on, ALOT has happened in that period of time. Some really good things and some really sad :(

My mum, me & my brothers moved house in May 2011, social is still involved doing checks every now and again.

In July 2011 I met the most amazing bloke ever!

Nov 2011 we moved into together into a poky little temporary flat :) but we were happy because we were together.

Jan 2012, we got a wee house together.

14th Feb 2012, we got engaged!
22nd Feb 2012, we set the date and told my uncle :D
24th Feb 2012, my uncle sadly passed away. COPD got the hold of him and his heart and lungs gave up on him completely, I personally think that he died of a broken heart, as I state in a previous post that my auntie died in Feb 2010, that was his wife. I am now happy because they are both back together where they belong:(

2nd March 2012, My uncle's birthday (the one that passed away the week before). I was awoken my cousin knocking at my door. My mum was rushed to hospital that morning, we later discovered that she had a minor stroke & had to stay in hospital for a few days to see if she improved and for tests.

30th March 2012, I turned 21 :eek:

About 3 weeks ago my mum & brothers moved to a smaller place and they are all really happy now.

Now its the 4th April and I have to admit that life has been quite good since the last time I was on here.:heart:

Comments

• Options
    Hey EAB_x

Good to see you again.What an eventful time you've been having! I'm really sorry to hear about your uncle passing away *hug*

It's lovely to hear things have settled again for you now and huge congratulations on getting engaged!! :hyper:
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Hey EAB_x

Good to see you again.What an eventful time you've been having! I'm really sorry to hear about your uncle passing away *hug*

It's lovely to hear things have settled again for you now and huge congratulations on getting engaged!! :hyper:

thank you so much! xx