Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mods why was my thread deleted?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have I got the wrong place for legitimate sexual advice? Over-zealous bored office workers trying to pass the time in the morning before lunch no doubt. :impissed:

Comments

• Options
    Are you talking about your 'girls who dont do anal sex' thread? I think you know why that was deleted
  • Options
    Enlighten me
  • Options
    I think you know why.

If you don't like it, the door's that way --->
  • Options
    Have I got the wrong place for legitimate sexual advice? Over-zealous bored office workers trying to pass the time in the morning before lunch no doubt. :impissed:

You were asking questions that shattered the status quo, man. These bourgeois, censorious hacks have fallen out of step with the proletariat. Fight the power!

fight_the_power_vector_sticker.jpg
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

I actually closed it at the weekend on a Sunday night - not in work hours, but at a time when people had started to 'joke' about the idea of rape, because that's the kind of banter your thread provoked.

Can you just clarify what advice you were actually asking for? Because all you said is that you are pissed off because a girl you deem to have been putting 'effort' into didn't want to have anal sex with you. There was no question, just evidence that you were pissed off because you weren't getting your way. I suspect that Arctic is right - you know exactly why the thread was deleted. The fact that no genuine advice was given in reply to your thread should be a wake-up call in itself.

Also, I now regret that I didn't PM you when the thread was deleted, that's what I'd usually do, but I genuinely didn't think there would be any question as to why it has gone.

Finally, just to clarify, we're not bored in the slightest, we really enjoy getting to know the young people who use this website - TheSite.org is an amazing service to work for. The closure happened on monday morning during a meeting where we discussed offence caused to those members who reported it.
  • Options
    First 9/11, then the London riots and now this. When will the madness end?
  • Options
    Don't be an idiot. She's just explained why, you started a topic which caused offence to other users on the board and a decision was made to close it. Despite the age of some of us here, the site is aimed at teenagers looking for advice, not for teenagers looking for people who are pissed off they can't force a girl to do anal.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
This discussion has been closed.