Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Models needed!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So we all know who thesite.org are right (their the guys who provide excellent advice, information and support to young people aged 16 to 25 and whose site you are now!)
Well...they've been lucky to be working in partnership with BARCLAYS Money skills project. Therefore they need some models.

Now I know you're probably thinking "well I don't look like a model". BUT you are absolutely beautiful the way you are and it will be extremely fun. Don't worry we're not gonna scream + shout at you. It's more like they set a really fun situation. There are already a few people who have said they want to be involved and they are the loveliest people you'll ever meet.

Right so more importantly who do we want?

Well... any one between 16 and 25 who won't mind be photographed by a professional model in various places e.g. the headquarter offices; a bank etc.

It will be on Monday 2nd April between 10:30am and 4:00 pm and we will meet at the YouthNet offices in London (nearest tube station is Old Street) then we'll go to various local places.

Their will be free lunch + reasonable travel expenses will be paid. But we do need people who can get from London + to London in 1 day!!

Go on give it a go, why not? Plus you don't want to miss out on all the fun do you?

If you are interested either comment on this or send an email to laura.owen@youthnet.org

Thank you :)

Comments

• Options
    Couldn't be a model but is there any chance I could shadow the make up artist on the shoot...a long shot but I thought I'd ask
  • Options
    I only do nudes tho, hope you're cool with that.
  • Options
    Awww, if I didn't live up north, and I wasn't on holiday then I'd love to have done it!

Nina x
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. So I think i'll pass and let someone else try ;)

Ahhh, good old zoolander :p
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I only do nudes tho, hope you're cool with that.

:lol:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I find it strange that this thread has been started by a "Fast Newbie" and not a moderator.
  • Options
    Miss Riot I have asked Laura but as its the weekend I haven't heard back but will let you know ASAP; Strubbles lol unfortunately it's not; Nina aww no worries hope you have a fan time; lol ok Goodfella; Indrid I have been working with YouthNet for about 2 years now and I am thesite.org leader but don't really do much on these discussion board. But to be more of an active leader I told Laura I would help to advertise this opportunity. Thank you for all your comments
  • Options
    Natashaaa wrote: »
    Miss Riot I have asked Laura but as its the weekend I haven't heard back but will let you know ASAP; Strubbles lol unfortunately it's not; Nina aww no worries hope you have a fan time; lol ok Goodfella; Indrid I have been working with YouthNet for about 2 years now and I am thesite.org leader but don't really do much on these discussion board. But to be more of an active leader I told Laura I would help to advertise this opportunity. Thank you for all your comments

Franki and I vouch for Natasha ;)

At least, I hope we do... I assume you're the only Natasha I can think of! x
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    Franki and I vouch for Natasha ;)

At least, I hope we do... I assume you're the only Natasha I can think of! x

Yeah, this. Hi Natashaaaaaaaaaaaa :wave:
  • Options
    I find it strange that this thread has been started by a "Fast Newbie" and not a moderator.

Natashaa is indeed legit ;) She's been volunteering with TheSite behind the scenes ;)

Just going to move this over into the 'We Need You' forum now...
  • Options
    Thank you guys for all your comments and thank you Jo for sending me in the right direction hopefully we'll be able to attract more people this way :)