Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Peeing dreams

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
Does anyone else get them? They're rare and tend to happen if I really need the toilet while I'm sleeping.

I had one the other day. In it I went to the toilet and managed to fill the bowl to the brim (it was apparently blocked). Not knowing what to do, I went over to the bathtub quickly but it seems it was also blocked and I filled the bathtub to the brim as well. I woke up as I was shouting "I NEED TO UNCLOG A PIPE! QUICK, QUICK!"

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Does anyone else get them? They're rare and tend to happen if I really need the toilet while I'm sleeping.

I had one the other day. In it I went to the toilet and managed to fill the bowl to the brim (it was apparently blocked). Not knowing what to do, I went over to the bathtub quickly but it seems it was also blocked and I filled the bathtub to the brim as well. I woke up as I was shouting "I NEED TO UNCLOG A PIPE! QUICK, QUICK!"

how random! ha!