Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Issue when logged in

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
Hey guys,

The issue I'm having occurs with both MSIE and Opera web browsers (latest stable releases), but only when logged in.

Is this something to do with streamlining for mobile display, or an actual issue? I have no idea, hence why I'm asking here. It's not too bad on a large resolution screen, but on smaller ones I can see people only being able to view the upper part of the attached image. Which may lead to them thinking "what the hell"

Attachment not found.?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• patrick*gringo*patrick*gringo* Posts: 147 Helping Hand
    Issue with display

Hi G - thanks for flagging this - it's to do with the recent changes in the TheSite.org's header. This is not working across the skins on vbulletin. I've flagged this now with our tech team. And we'll work to resolve this asap.

Patrick
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Attachment not found.

Well it seems that since I posted this thread, the nominate/report buttons on posts, for this particular colour scheme anyway (vision in violet wide) have borked up, this is on both MSIE and Opera.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I've noticed the same. Using Skiver, and the top is like in the first photo will the buttons turn into the ones in the second while I hover.
    Thanks - sorry this has taken ages to fix. The offending stylesheet is now replicated on both our servers...
    All fine on my end. :)
    Good to know thanks Indrid :wave:
    All broken for me. :p
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    All broken for me. :p
    What's your theme, that should be helpful. Also try a full reload (Ctrl+F5 in most browsers) just in case the stylesheet is left over from before.
    Red revolution, still broken after ctrl+F5 too.

Chrome 19.0.1084.24 beta-m
    Windows 7