Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A bit worrid!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last night me and my gilfriend were having forplay before sex and i was a bit too rough with her... When i woke up in the morning she told me i had ripped her clitoris. Will the effect our sex life? And is there any advice anyone could please give me to pass on to her? much appreciated. :-)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This has happened to me once or twice and there's no need to panic. Wounds down there heal quite quickly but until then just be careful and very gentle, and everything will be working as usual
    Thanks Lexi, it's just worrying when she said "ripped" it sounds awful. Thanks again. :-)
    To be fair its quite painful, and i did freak out a little bit when it happened to me but just give it time
    Hi there Tornado,

It can be quite scary to hear your girlfriend saying she ripped her clitoris. I wouldn't worry too much about it at the moment, and perhaps see how the next few days go and if she feels whether she is healing or not.

If it doesn’t heal or is still causing her some discomfort then visiting her GP or perhaps going to the brook advisory center for health advice could be the best way to go.

Good luck :)