Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Equifax Lunacy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I used Equifax a long time ago.

I pay £2 a month for them to alert me if theres any changes or searches on my record.

I want to stop but cannot contact them.

There is no phone number on their website and its driving me crazy as the only other option is to "ask a question" but i cannot do that because the website wont let me.

Lets say my username is betty and my password is qwerty

I log in no problem, but when i go to "ask a question is again asks for the same login details and password i have already got in with but this time it does not accept it...

Im at a lost for what to do as i cannot find NO CONTACT DETAILS on their website.

Please help... :banghead:

Bet :)

Comments

• *Seany**Seany* Deactivated Posts: 51 Boards Initiate
    Hi Bettyboo,
    If you pay by Direct Debit you can simply phone your bank and ask them to cancel it, thus terminating any future payments.
    Most payments issues can be solved by speaking to the bank - as it's them who authorise the payment every time it's requested. If it's a standing order you can simply cancel that as well :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Chances are they're using your debit card details to take the payments in which case you'll need to call Equifax directly... http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/loans/cancel-experian-equifax
    Great link flibbertygibbert! :thumb:

I am sure many people have issues finding their contact details.

Let us know how you get on bettyboo!

:)
    Yes thank flibbertygibbert that was a great link.

I phoned them (0207 as well :) and everything is sorted.

When i searched online i see other questions about difficulties obtining a number for them so thanks a million :)
    Have you advised them that their number is hard to find? I know there are likely to be hundreds of google search results where people have complained about the problem, but I wonder if everyone has just thought, nahh someone else must have done it.
    what is this??

hiya.. i typed in how to make choclate crucnch an this site come up :/ what is this site all about pleasee?? :confused :confused:
    This is a forum for people to chat and get advice, so I guess you're in the right place, just ask your question in the food section
    were is the food section lol. i really aint got a clue how to use this :/
    this is the index for all the catogorised forums..

:)http://vbulletin.thesite.org/index.php

Who'd a thought it, How to make chocolate crunch gets thesite first page google :d