Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Is mastabation good & normal

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is mastabation good & normal. I do it & very worried now because i cant take 4 hours. BEING A LADY AM SO CONFUSED BY MY SEXUAL APPETITE. SINCE I DONT HAVE A BOY FREIN AT THE MOMENT. DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHO IS LOOKING FOR A BLACK GIRL FRIEND. AM ONE LOOKIN FOR ONE TO LOVE.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's very normal and good.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there JUMIRIAM2,

Welcome to the boards :wave:

It can be hard to know how much masturbation is needed or ok to do - but the truth is there is nothing wrong with it. Female masturbation (click on the name to get the article) is very common and completely normal. Here is an extract from this question on Askthesite;
    Masturbating can give you good feelings and can make you orgasm. It can also help you to get to know your own body. There are a lot of stories about things that happen to people who masturbate but they are not true, masturbation can cause no mental or physical harm. It's important not feel guilty or scared about masturbating. On the other hand, some people never feel the need to masturbate, this is completely normal too and it doesn't mean that they can't enjoy sex.

It seems by your post that you would also like to meet people? It can be hard sometimes to make new connections, but doesn't mean it's impossible! Have a look at our article on Making new friends and how to boost your pulling confidence.

Hope this helps, do keep posting and let us know how you get on :)