Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

TheSite.org Support Workshop event

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys,

On the 11th of Feb from 11 - 4 we are running the first TheSite.org Support Workshop at YouthNet towers:) If you're over 16 we'd love to see you there (sorry to those under 16:().

We're getting volunteers, people that use TheSite.org, staff and other interested parties along to a day of discussion and creativity around two key areas in which we would like to develop more detailed support;
    Improving communication with partners, friends, colleagues, parents and siblings.
    Accessing help from your GP, whether its for a sexual, physical or mental health issue.

You don?t need to be really knowledgeable or even talk in a personal capacity, but come prepared to think about these issues and add your thoughts to the mix. The session will involve discussion and knowledge sharing, a chance to meet and work with others involved in TheSite.org and the option to help develop creatively presented content for TheSite.org both in the session and afterwards. This content will be added to Step Finder and linked to from relevant TheSite.org articles. It's a one off event but you can stay involved if you are interested.

Have a look at the link below to sign up.

http://thesitesupportworkshop.eventbrite.com/

And post below with any questions!

Cheers all,

Fostress

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Also you get to meet me.

That's the best reason.
    and me
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Hi, I'm interested in coming, but was just wondering when you need to know by? (If there are still spaces left of course!)
    I wish I could come :(
    Way too short notice for me guys, sorry!
    plugitin wrote: »
    Hi, I'm interested in coming, but was just wondering when you need to know by? (If there are still spaces left of course!)

Hiya plugitin - good to hear you are interested. There's def still a space for you :) It would be best if you could let us know by Friday so we can get enough food for everyone! PM me when you know.

Thanks!
    I wish I could come :(

I wish you could too yellow. Still, if this one goes well, we'll try and do more!
    Sorry Shyboy - it's been quite short notice all round - we'll try and give you longer next time.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Will let you know asap; better get writing my disso ^^
    go go go!!

LittleOne is coming too I think :)