Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

My coworkers are ostracizing me. When will they come back?

13»

Comments

• LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    :wave: Stoned_Angel,

Sorry you seem to still be having problems with the girl you work with. This has been going on for quite some time now as we can see from your previous posts, and you also talked about Christmas last year suggesting that you have not been friends with her for over a year?

It's understandable that this may still get to you at times, but friendship is something you have to work on and earn. It may also be time to accept that this person may never be one of your closest friends, but you do have to work with her so try to make this as pleasant as possible. If you have tried everything else then perhaps it's time to move on, concentrate on the relationships you have with your other friends whilst still making sure you are civil to her at work and especially in front of the customers. What do you think?

LauraO
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I no longer work with her since 2010, but I can still hear about her from others.
    I no longer work with her since 2010, but I can still hear about her from others.

Are you an obsessed stalker? If not then I think you should give up trying to find out things about her, as what you are doing sounds creepy.

stalker-alert.gif
    I thought I'd like to say, when I first quit, I was rehirable. Christmas 2010, however, I tried to bribe kyra with a Christmas present and they to,d me to leave. Said I was harassing her. After that, I ain't rehirable. What to do?
    Never underestimate the power of voodoo

voodoo-dolls-large.jpg
    You're not hireable, you're commitable :/ what the Hell....