Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Tattoo Ideas

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My fiance and I want to get matching tattoos and want it to involve our zodiac. He is a virgo and I am an aries. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! if any one could do a sketch even better! just email it to me! :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jsullivan wrote: »
    My fiance and I want to get matching tattoos and want it to involve our zodiac. He is a virgo and I am an aries. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! if any one could do a sketch even better! just email it to me! :D

Its a brilliant idea but I think the best person to get to do the design would be the artist who's going to tattoo you both. Also if you want someone to draw up a design it would be better to give more information about what you want rather than just involving your zodiac
    I love tattoos and piercings and have many! My biggest suggestion to anyone wanting a tattoo is to go to a convention. You get to meet loads of artists and can find one who suits the style you want and help you with your design. Also, it is not just the design you need to think about; it is also where on your body you would want it as that makes a huge difference to the shape and style as it needs to fit with the contours of your body.

HTH!
    Im training to be a tattoo artist at the moment along with my other job but if i get a chance i will definately try and design something for you if you like :)

x
    The most important feature your tattoo should have is its meaning to you. The tattoos you get should be an expression of who you are as a pair and not a jump onto the fashion bandwagon.