Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

It was the morning after...

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
And all through the house, heads were pounding and hazy memories from the night before were slowly emerging...

Sound familiar? :p

Hello, btw :wave:

We're running a new survey about alcohol and sex - it's a pretty good one with lots of juicy questions to get you thinking about your attitudes.

We've also got 200 £5 Amazon vouchers up for grabs that will be given out at random to participants who complete by January 15th - we'll send the vouchers out at the end of the month.

Here's the linky... :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    All done!
    I'm gonna start lying about my age in order to circumvent the ageist policies of TheSite. Mr C Hanger, my civilian, twenty-three-year-old alter ego, might start appearing on certain surveys. Fight the Power.

fist-in-the-air.jpg?1316894561
    I'm gonna start lying about my age in order to circumvent the ageist policies of TheSite. Mr C Hanger, my civilian, twenty-three-year-old alter ego, might start appearing on certain surveys. Fight the Power.

fist-in-the-air.jpg?1316894561

I was just thinking the same thing :( Kicked me straight out when I mentioned my age. I'm sure there's laws against this sort of thing...
    Can you not be sexually active without actually having had sex?
    "Any other questions/comments etc about thesite? Anything missing?"

JimV is missing :p
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hehe, I could show Mr V this thread but his head will grow the size of a house ;)
    Where for art thou JimV?
    Could really do with winning a voucher! Want to re-buy this Harry Potter Film Wizardry book that got ruined when I took it to the Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2 premier. So worth it though! ;)