Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pregnant?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You'll think I'm stupid but I'm terrified. I tossed off a boy and the he only fingered me over my knickers not under (I think overwritten washing his hands). He touched my bum under knickers. I was in the middle of my period and had a tampon in. About a month later, I've started panicking that I could be pregnant as my period is about a week late. Aah! Please comment with your insight. Could I be pregnant? I'm 15 btw xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *after (not overwritten) :/
    I highly highly, nigh on impossible for you to be pregnant, without his penis entering your vagina its a very low chance of pregnancy. With your underwear still on. I would not worry.
    You'll think I'm stupid but I'm terrified. I tossed off a boy and the he only fingered me over my knickers not under (I think overwritten washing his hands). He touched my bum under knickers. I was in the middle of my period and had a tampon in. About a month later, I've started panicking that I could be pregnant as my period is about a week late. Aah! Please comment with your insight. Could I be pregnant? I'm 15 btw xx

Have you done a test?
    No, you're not pregnant. Sperm can't survive a good handwashing. It's more likely that your period is still a little irregular cause of your age. Do a test if you're really worried, but if it's positive, I'll be extremely surprised!

I wouldn't worry :)
    Still not sure!!!!!

Took a pregnancy test that was negative, but I just started getting vaginal spotting. I also have bad cramps, headaches, dizziness, enlarged boobs and nipples and a big tummy, especially near my abdomen where I dont normally get fat. I feel nauseous at a similar time every afternoon. I know the test said I'm not pregnant. It the vaginal spotting gives me doubts! PLEASE PLEASE help!!!!!!!
    I dont think you normally increase in size much at all when its just a month since conception. Saying that though, you have had a test that is negative, so I doubt that you are.
    Took a pregnancy test that was negative, but I just started getting vaginal spotting. I also have bad cramps, headaches, dizziness, enlarged boobs and nipples and a big tummy, especially near my abdomen where I dont normally get fat. I feel nauseous at a similar time every afternoon. I know the test said I'm not pregnant. It the vaginal spotting gives me doubts! PLEASE PLEASE help!!!!!!!

Sounds like my period.

Perhaps combined with you having convinced yourself. The mind is a powerful thing.
    It does sound like a period to me and although youve already done a test, i would say go to a doctor/GUM clinic/walk in centre to put your mind at rest, otherwise you'll just stress yourself out
  • LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    Hey EnchantedGirl,

Lexi and Franki have given some great advice. Sometimes the mind can be very powerful and if you are still worrying about this even though the test you took was negative it is a good idea to go and see your doctor to put your mind at ease.

Everyone's period is different, and the symptoms you are having could well be PMS before your period starts. However, if these don't feel like normal and you are worried then it's best to get it checked out.

If you're still worried you might be pregnant and you don't feel comfortable seeing your doctor then you can also visit your local brook centre who give free and confidential advice.

Hope this helps,
    LauraO