Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

loosing wait fast 11 stone want to look gd for my birthday need help many thanks :-)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all um 22 years old and my birthday is coming up and jm 11 stone going night clubing and want to loose wait fast not realty bothered how loose it just want it gone whana be down 9stone any help thanks all. X :-)

Comments

• Options
    Eat smaller, healthy meals and exercise
  • Options
    If you lose it quickly you'll just look as fat as before. Losing it more slowly gives your skin time to shrink. The last thing you want is to have loads of loose skin on your arms and tummy.

As for losing weight, there's only one way, no matter how many faddy things you read in Heat. You eat less and exercise more.
  • Options
    If you want support to lose weight I highly recommend Slimming World. They have helped me shed excess weight since I joined about a year ago and it's really fun. There are lots of "free" foods that you can eat as much as you like of including fruit, vegetables, pasta, potatoes, extra lean meat, quorn, rice etc.
  • Options
    Hi zues89

Welcome to TheSite

A good place to start may be checking the fitness and diet section here on TheSite for some sound advice and guidance on eating healthy and loosing weight the right way.

http://www.thesite.org/healthandwellbeing/fitnessanddiet

Check out the link and let us know how your getting on.

Phil :thumb: