Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Running thread.

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hooray, well done to everyone who took part

I ran with katralla, and we saw picollo and franki. Ran with piccolo for a little while

Saw the youthnet team at the side of the road and shouted at them but i dont think they knew who the fuck we were.

I absolutely loved it, and i think me and katralla are gonna try and do it next year too
  • Options
    I didn't make the time I wanted, but it was fun to run with SCC and Katralla for a little bit. Also, huge thanks to Panda for quite literally holding me up when I had a killer headache, and thought I was going to faint.

We all finished! :D

(I passed the YouthNet team but was beginning to feel very ill and when I tried to say 'hi', it came out as 'I'm going to be sick' - sorry about that!!)
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    piccolo wrote: »
    I didn't make the time I wanted, but it was fun to run with SCC and Katralla for a little bit. Also, huge thanks to Panda for quite literally holding me up when I had a killer headache, and thought I was going to faint.

We all finished! :D

(I passed the YouthNet team but was beginning to feel very ill and when I tried to say 'hi', it came out as 'I'm going to be sick' - sorry about that!!)

Aww, really pleased to see this post, congrats to everyone who took part :yippe: and was nice to see you Piccolo even though it was at a point you were feeling unwell - was good to hear you were OK after.
  • Options
    hooray, well done to everyone who took part

I ran with katralla, and we saw picollo and franki. Ran with piccolo for a little while

Saw the youthnet team at the side of the road and shouted at them but i dont think they knew who the fuck we were.

I absolutely loved it, and i think me and katralla are gonna try and do it next year too

Aww, nice one! I was in and out of YouthNet standy thing...pretty sure I would have known who you were if I saw you, but think you must have seen some of the other guys... really glad to hear you loved it.
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Aww, nice one! I was in and out of YouthNet standy thing...pretty sure I would have known who you were if I saw you, but think you must have seen some of the other guys... really glad to hear you loved it.

They would have gone past right before me and Kate, because they passed me at about 5 3/4 miles.
  • Options
    They would have gone past right before me and Kate, because they passed me at about 5 3/4 miles.

Ahh, OK, in which case I just didn't see them at all - it was pretty hard to spot people in general - YN t-shirts and Panda make-up helped. :)
  • Options
    I have now done 3 10k races and have others that I shall be doing. Have noticed that I can't sleep the night before a race (I had 4 hours on Saturday) and that I'm getting slower and slower.