Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Budget website

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anybody know of a good one? Though I don't think I actually want a "budget" one as what I've found isn't what I'm looking for.

What I want is a website that has catagories like gas, rent, food... that you can then insert what you spent and when, and it can calculate it up for you month by month so you can see what you actually spend.

I was reccomended a couple, but they don't seem to be what I want... they have you insert budgets, like oh, I have 50 for groceries this month... don't want that kind of thing.

Make sense?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you list a few categories, I could knock up an excel spreadsheet for you!
    Really? Wow, that is very awesome of you :D

I think what I want is...

rent
    gym
    insurances
    gas
    food
    necessities
    entertainment

And the other thing I would kind of want is a space where I could put a little explination for the purchases, like I could put how many gallons of gas on what day, or that another purchase for necessities was toiletries or something similar.

I don't even know if that can be done or if I'm being too greedy :p

I did try to make a spreadsheet, so I did give it the good ol college try before asking, but it just came out a big jumbled mess and I would have been better off trying to do it with refrigerator magnets.
    I will work something up, there are better ways for it to be done, but im sure you can tinker with it. It is showing up as £ on my excel, but should show up as $ for you when you open it up.
    You don't have to, don't want to bother you ;) I'm sure there must be a website with everything like that set up...

Or maybe I just shouldn't be so picky, wanting to explain everything I bought. Just make the catagories.
    Hello there, please see here G-Raffe's Magic Budget Tracking Spreadsheet
    Is making spreadsheets becoming a hobbie for you G-raffe? :P
    It's a pretty ninja spreadsheet to be fair.