Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm a pleasant break? Eh

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Neddy wrote: »
    So whats the plan? Carry on messaging him on facebook forever and ever and ever?

Technically I've onlynbeen talking to him for just over a week
  • Options
    i said hi he didnt answer......

just a little worried...... following my previous post....

I've been having chats with this guy on Facebook who I met in a club and have been chatting an hr at a pop

Well the past two times I've said hi he hasn't answered me when normally he talks to me each time. Should I be worried
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey Jacobs_gal,
    As your last post relates to an ongoing scenario, I've moved it into one your existing threads. It sounds like it might be time to bite the bullet and actually just message this guy separately from fb chat to see if there's genuine interest there...

Good luck. :)
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Hey Jacobs_gal,
    As your last post relates to an ongoing scenario, I've moved it into one your existing threads. It sounds like it might be time to bite the bullet and actually just message this guy separately from fb chat to see if there's genuine interest there...

Good luck. :)

I know it's scary stuff! Thing is he's been talking to me great lately so hope he isn't ignoring me
  • Options
    Please stop being paranoid. Either ask him about things or dont, try not to make things up in your head and worry yourself.
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    Please stop being paranoid. Either ask him about things or dont, try not to make things up in your head and worry yourself.

do u think he is ignoring me? the last time we spoke it was like speak soon etc.... and just worry
  • Options
    WE DONT KNOW, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THEN ASK HIM!
    We keep on telling you this but you dont listen.