Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Advice please someone really worried

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whenever i get horny and really in the mood for sex i tell my boyfriend and he ignores what i say and tells me to finish myself off really upsetting me. He's done this numerous times

Comments

• Options
    Ask him if he realises what he is saying, is pissing you off. Have a chat with him about it because we cant guess what is in his mind.

If he continues being a dick, then why is he your bf?
  • Options
    Personally I'd tell him to get lost, but I think you have to talk to him. Is he just getting his kicks and then leaving you to it, or does he not have very much of a sex drive?
  • Options
    Hi shellbaby,

Sorry to hear your boyfriend's reaction to your needs :(

As G-Raffe says, have you mentioned this to him? Communicating could be really useful here. Perhaps there an issue there for him? Just mentioning how upsetting this is for you, and whether something is bothering him?

Perhaps his sex drive is an issue and he is not sure how to open up about it. Have a look at our article on low male libido which lists some possible causes.

Good luck, let us know how you get on :)