Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Getting through this evening...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Didn't want to ruin the thread in anything goes.

Is anyone else having difficulty getting through this evening?

My boyfriend was meant to be coming round to mine for a few days, but he cancelled. And then I travel 300 miles to be near him so I can spend New Year with him, and yesterday he says I can come round, and then I get a text this afternoon saying for me not to come.

He is depressed, so it's not his fault, but I'm so upset. I can't remember the last time I felt this shit. I've been dreading this time of year for ages, and yesterday when he said I could see him it was such a relief. And then to be let down again, I've been a mess all afternoon. And he won't even talk to me.

I don't know what to do with myself. I've just been out to find a road where cars drive really fast so that I have a way to end everything.

I really can't do this :crying: I have noone.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *hug*

Remember it's just an arbitrary day, no different from any other :). It's only special because everything is closed and expensive.
    ^^^ I agree :yes:

Don't put so much pressure on yourself, take some time tonight to just be with you. Sorry you feel let down by your boyfriend it seems like he just needs to be on his own right now, it's so difficult that we're all so different .. some of us need company and some just need space :rolleyes:

Try not to make this day into something it's not,

dp :heart:
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    *hug*

Remember it's just an arbitrary day, no different from any other :). It's only special because everything is closed and expensive.

:yes:

Sending hugs your way *hug*
    Double post
    I know, it's just so hard looking back and looking forward.
    *hug*
    Huge hugs being sent your way!

I'm pretty lonely too, but I keep thinking that when you get the the bottom things can only start getting better.
    Hey yells, hope you got through the night ok in the end, it's never easy when you have your hopes on something and then you get let down and especially when you've made all that effort to travel to see him. Hope you're feeling a little better now. You know we're always here for you *hug*