Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Depressed

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Randomgirl

Sorry your having a tough day. The book your reading sounds very interesting. Let us know how that goes.

Keep us updated on how things go through the week.

You don't need me to tell you, you have a lot of friends here on TheSite that care a lot about you.

Hope things are easier tonight!

Phil

*hug*
    Thanks. not too good, am drun k tonihgt

boohoo
    drunk tected randomby he id iddid n;t reply :(
    *Big hugs* I'm sorry you're going through such a shit time. xx
    Thanks Butterfly.

Incase anyone wondered, Randomboy did reply to the drunk text in the morning and all was well.

I had a hang over though.

Been reading a self help book on how to get you ex back.

And got some sleeping tablets from my GP so might get a bit of sleep.

Last week at my Dad's as he's going on holiday - quite scared about going home.
    Hello RG, ((Hugs)) I'm glad he replied, were you satisfied with his reply? I hope you are able to catch on some sleep soon! It seem's like you have lost a lot of it recently...Best of luck going home, I know it would be scary, but we are all here for YOU. How are you finding the self help book?

Hope you are okay this morning *hug*
    Yes I was glad of his reply.

The self help book was good, realised I need to do a lot of work on myself if I am to get him back (or anyone else for that matter).

Reading a self help book on self harm now.

I'm seeing a new pyschologist this afternoon, I'm a bit nervous (especially as he's a man) but hopeful that it will help.

I've been making plans for going home to my flat, I have got plans everyday until the Friday so will be seeing lots of friends.
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    I'm seeing a new pyschologist this afternoon, I'm a bit nervous (especially as he's a man) but hopeful that it will help.

I've been making plans for going home to my flat, I have got plans everyday until the Friday so will be seeing lots of friends.

I know everyone's different, but I have always got on well (perhaps even better) with male mh professionals. Good luck.
    piccolo wrote: »
    I know everyone's different, but I have always got on well (perhaps even better) with male mh professionals. Good luck.

i had never had a male therapist before my current one and im getting on much better than i thought i would.

glad to hear you're keeping busy :)
    Hi Randomgirl,

hope it went ok today?

dp :heart:
    It went okay. A bit weird but ok I think. Will have to see how it goes.

I went into my flat yesterday and it felt cold and lonely. Not looking forward to going back. I guess it will help when my heating is on and my cat is there as he makes the place much more homely.

I'm not feeling very well this morning and woke up at 5am having not slept much.
    I think it will always feel weird talking to someone you don't know yet but glad it went ok.

You need your heating in this weather or at least a few jumpers and a hot water bottle but I guess that's the cats job :d

Hope you can get some rest and feel better,

Randomgirl wrote: »
    It went okay. A bit weird but ok I think. Will have to see how it goes.

I went into my flat yesterday and it felt cold and lonely. Not looking forward to going back. I guess it will help when my heating is on and my cat is there as he makes the place much more homely.

I'm not feeling very well this morning and woke up at 5am having not slept much.

I do hope you are feeling slighlty better, we are here for you *hug* Just wanted to check how you where, that's all :thumb: How is living in the flat going?
    Thank you.

It's going okay so far but my friends have been around a lot so far. Have made it homely and Randomcat is on top form with liberal cuddles and sleeping on my bed.
    I've had a good week but feeling lonely tonight.

I got a letter yesterday about Income Support stopping (as it's being phased out) and that I have to apply for ESA and might have a medical which I've heard horror stories about so pretty stressed about that.

I'm missing Randomboy in particular.
    dont be depressed

dont be depressed ,,,,,,enjoy a moment with a song becoz it can give u a positive energy....to calm down
    Hi randomgirl:wave:,

It is great to hear that you have had a good week !!, Sorry to hear that you were feeling lonely last night and that you are missing randomboy. Are you feeling any better this evening. Remember we are always here at the site if you need us !!:)

You were saying about your income support being stopped and that you maybe have to apply for ESA, I wouldn't worry too much about a medical and too put your mind at rest it might be worth asking some advice at your jobcentre about the process needed to make the ESA claim and if you would have to have the medical, try not to take any notice of the horror stories you have heard !!

I hope things are going ok for you and please keep on posting and let us know how you are getting on!!:thumb:.

tc,
    B.:)
    I saw Randomboy tonight, he came over for dinner and a bottle of wine and then we went to the pub. I asked him if we could "date exclusively" but he said that would be "too much" for him and the issues that came up when we were going out would arise again. I'm feeling a bit upset now although I'm seeing him for lunch next week and we booked tickets to go ice skating in the Christmas break. I just want to get back with him.
    It sounds like things are going well with randomboy, I know you want to get back with him but just try to enjoy the time you're spending together and take things slowly.

Ice skating at christmas sounds fab.

I just wanted to update this thread to say I am feeling a lot better now. I have an assessment tomorrow at a personality disorders unit which I am really hoping to get a place at and I am looking forward to Christmas. Thank you for your support in this thread.
    Big hugs miss