Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

An annoying sex issue!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone. I'm new here so hello :-)

basically have a little issue that's been annoying me......
I've been with my gf for 14 months, when we 1st hot together we was having sex nearly everyday. Lately everytime I try and get frisky (like put my hands down her pants) she goes mental. We used to do it in the shower, anywhere where we could get a chance. Bit lately even when I mention it she will tut and say oh god do we have to?? Pffft!

But when she wants it and I don't really feel like it I still end up shagging her coz I feel she will be dissapointed if I don't. Should I start wearing the trousers a bit more? (excuse the pun) lol

thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    have you tried talking to her about it? without putting your hands in her pants first?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Scouse lad,

Welcome to the boards :wave:

It can be quite hard and upsetting for you to be unsure as to why your partner has developed a low sex drive. Mismatched sex drives can affect relationships differently, and as long as it is recognised, it can work. However it seems like something has changed for her recently. Have you been able to speak to her about this? Has there been any changes you can poinpoint? Try and communicate with her your worries and see what can you can achieve by talking together honestly.

Sometimes sex can become less frequent a few months into a relationship compared to the beginning. Have a look at this Askthesite question that could help on loss of sex drive..

Please keep posting and let us know how you get on :)