Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tattoo ideas

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Getting some more professional tattoo's tomorrow, and still thinking about what I'm going to get.

Does anyone have any pictures for tribal hand tattoo's, or any well done hand tattoos?

Comments

• Options
    I'm going to say this and I really do not care how I sound, DO NOT GET A TRIBAL TATTOO! their are the bane of tattoos, yes they previously were cool and looked good but think about it, all they are, are a bunch of lines crossing over each other. They may be unique but they don't look. and also no offence but having a tattoo session tomorrow and not having a clue really what you want, maybe its not the best idea to be getting tattoos until you know what and where you want. Don't take me wrong, I'm not saying don't get tattooed, I think its everyones decisions to get tattooed and hell, i have tattoos but every time I've got one I've talked to the artist 3 or 4 times, the first time taken in reference images in so they know roughly what I want and then let them draw something up, looked at it and said what I like and don't like. They are always fine with this, if not don't go there, its your body their basically drawing on so get the tattoos their doing right
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I'm always impressed by this guy - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=47983340885
  • Options
    Yeah, i would wait and really think about what you want before you get it done. Go to the shop and look at a bunch of designs and then go home and think about it for a few days before getting it done. I think you will be happier that way.