Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

crappy.

Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
not doing so well at the moment. depressed, started self harming again, constantly wanted alcohol.. meh i dunno. im not gonna tell my counsellor cos i cba and ill probably be okay on tuesday. any advice? support? im not sure why i came on here tbh, just wanted to write it out somewhere.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Annaarrr!!

Sorry things arent going well for you at the minute.

Sometimes it can be difficult to open up to professionals, especially if you feel that feelings will pass.

Is there anyone close by you can confide in at home. Sometimes going for a long walk can take your mind of things too.

Keep coming back here. There'll always be someone to listen.

Philip :thumb:
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    ive got no one i can talk to really
    i woke up this morning feeling completely depressed and i just feel worse now. i dont know what to do at all i just feel im losing everything
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you feel like you need someone to talk to or hear a friendly voice have you ever tried contacting Support Line? They offer Confidential and emotional support on the telephone for children, young adults and adults.

You can check out mire info on them below. Let us know how you get on and keep posting. There is always someone here when need to offload.

Web: www.supportline.org.uk
    Tel: 020 8554 9004
    Email: info@supportline.org.uk

Phil :-)