Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Just an idea

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Instead of violent people being sent to prison, maybe we could operate/medicate them so they're less violent. To make it fair people would be picked at random.

We could call it The National Lobotomy Draw :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I love you RS.
    I like you too, you do chemicals :)
    They did that in a Clockwork Orange. As I recall it didn't work too well....
    But we could so try again. Maybe we could have a suggestion list for entrants?
    Jeremy Clarkson has made my list today....
    Anyone who's been angered by Clarkson pushing his latest DVD has probably already had a lobotomy...
    its not as if clarkson making a cunty joke is breaking news, surely?
    I've read the transcript, and it's not even a joke at the strikers' expense, it's a joke about the BBC's editorial policy. Not only that, but Clarkson explicitly states in the interview that it's not his opinion. I'm sick of people having to apologize that other people didn't get a joke. I'm sure some Daily Mail journalists' brains have short-circuited thinking about this one.

"Bash the BBC.....actually agree that strikers should be shot.....bash the BBC.....strikers should be shot....bash.....shot......strikers.....BBC.....shot.....agree......"
    How about Daily Mail journos?