Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

self harm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im 22 and i self harm but its gtn out of control now i just need someone to talk too:confused::banghead:

Comments

• Options
    I've just said hi on your welcome thread, but hi again :)

Have you read any of the articles from thesite about self harm? There's some good advice there and also on these boards *hug*

Feel free to post here too!
  • Options
    Hi pippy1989

I'll just add to the welcomes you've already received. :thumb:

That link above by purpledhaze is a good starting place for extra advice and resources. It wasn't linking properly on my laptop (it could be mine playing up) so ill just post it again just incase...

http://www.thesite.org/healthandwellbeing/mentalhealth/selfharm

Keep posting. I find the best advice comes from the experiences of members of the board.

Phil :)
  • Options
    Hey :wave:

You said its gotten out of control- is there anything triggering it at the moment or something come up from the past?

*hug*

BB x
  • Options
    Hey Pippy, welcome to TheSite, hope your okay! Sorry to hear you are struggling to cope with your self harm, I'm glad you have realized this, that is a big step, the fact you want to talk to someone I want to say a big well done, would you t hink about talking to your Dr about it now? They can refer you in to people who can support you with your self harm.

Take care.