Home Anything Goes
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

Do you think i look my age?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi My names Angela and i'm 17. I just wanna know what people think whether i look 17 or not. Thanks for ur help every 1

Comments

• AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,720 An Original Mixlorian
    You have already asked this here!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Does it matter?
    Yes i just want to know as i like to see what people think. :thumb:
    angelk01 wrote: »
    Yes i just want to know as i like to see what people think. :thumb:

So why are you asking again?
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/149493-How-old-do-u-think-i-look?p=2418849#post2418849
    It's just i worry a lot and people have said some unforgiveable comments on another site so as this site is friendly i feel people will be honest.
    But do the unforgivable comments have anything to do with how old you are?

We are a nice bunch in here, quite happy to comment on the other thread, you dont need to keep on asking it :)
    ok thank you for letting me know about this site being friendly as the other site were mean about what i looked like in the photo. they made comments about me looking ugly and general criticisms about my appearance which were uncalled for as i only wanted some advice but everyone ganged up on me. I appreciate ur honesty. xxx