Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

did i lose it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got a bit drunk the other week and ended up having sex in a car park with a guy and oral which im not proud of! It wasnt normal sex though but anal. This is my first time so i count it as my first sexual experience but is it have i lost it?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's a question of definition. I personally would say that oral is "not enough" to lose your virginity, but anal sex? Well it's sexual intercourse, so I guess yea. But why does it matter so much? You got boned in a parking lot and the first question is if you can still call yourself a virgin?
    Brings a new meaning to the term 'Pay and Display'

i'd say yes, you lost it.
    well it didnt last very long and i am embarrassed i did it. I know it wasnt the normal way but it is slightly more hardcore than normal sex....... id like to think i did
    course you did. Its sex.

Otherwise all gay people would be virgins
    Thanks! Its just when I told my mate she said because it wasn't vaginal I still was but in my eyes anal seems worse
    Amazing that you tried anal for the first time in a car park! Usually, successful first time anal sex requires lots of lube and extreme patience. I would imagine that you had neither. :shocking:
    Well I was a little drunk and it did hurt so yes I did! Maybe cause I was drunk I was more relaxed hence why it didnt take long to get in pardon my pun
    Hi there jacobs_gal,

Welcome to the boards:wave:

It seems like it's really is up to you whether you feel you have lost you virginity or not - how you feel about it and whether you feel this is how your you will think of your first time later. Here is a quote from an Askthesite question similar in some way to yours:
    The term 'virgin' refers to someone who has never had sexual intercourse before. So, traditionally, losing your virginity is seen as having sexual intercourse for the first time. That said, some people have very strict views on the subject. Some believe that experiencing other types of sex such as fingering, oral sex or masturbation can count as losing virginity too.

Some people believe that you can tell if a woman is a virgin by whether her hymen (a thin layer of skin partially covering the vagina) tears or breaks the first time she has sex, causing a small bleed. This can happen during first time sex but it doesn't happen to everyone. The hymen can tear or break long before first time sex without the woman's knowledge e.g. through sports or horse riding.
    This means the definition of virginity, and how it is lost is debatable and is therefore something you have to decide for yourself.

:yes:
    well it didnt last long but it was sex to me as i had the bleeding (sorry) from it to prove it but wasnt as bad and felt like wasnt much of a big deal!
    bleeding after sex for the first time is associated with a hymen breaking, and since the anus has no hymen, youve basically damaged yourself which is not good news