Home Anything Goes
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

10 years on thesite.org

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm posting this today becasue I won't have an internet tomorrow, but tomorrow will mark 10 years since I joined thesite.org!
In that time I've joined other sites that have either died a death, or I've just lost interest, but thesite is still here with great advice, an open ear and sometimes a shoulder to cry on. Well done to all the mods and admin-type people for keeping thesite going all this time! And a big shout out to all the regulars, especially Whowhere and MoK, who are still here from the early days as well.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It wont be all that long since I first started using thesite either, scary stuff :)
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,243 Skive's The Limit
    I was 10 years old in May - joined the same month as MoK and Kermit. To think how much time I've actually spent on here is a bit worrying.
    Weekender Offender 
    7 for me.. scary stuff :(
  • **helen****helen** Mod malarkist Posts: 9,235 Listening Ear
    A lovely thread to read at the end of the weekend. :)
    Congratualtions on your 10 Year's membership *hug*
    I'm in denial, it's not really been ten years. Someone just moved the calendar on...
    We should start a 10+ club for those "select" members who have been here since the beginning. As part of the recognition we should all be given admin like status and a small, monthly stipend. Then, to keep it exclusive, it should become 15 years, 20 years e.t.c.
    I've not quite been here for 10 years but i still remember the day when i first joined... and my first post *cringe*
    9 years in March.

I don't even want to think about what I used to post >.<

I don't even want to think about what I used to post >.<

i often think that, im glad you cant find my posts all the way back to when i started! i was a whole different person then!

i think its been 11 years...im the winner! haha :)
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,243 Skive's The Limit
    i often think that, im glad you cant find my posts all the way back to when i started!

That's funny, I can still find plenty of old posts of yours E.K :)

10 years... Madinthnuts suitcase full of money, Fat_Mike, Turtles ego, the Liv4Now invasion, Lukesh, RudeBoyz, SnowWhite Apreciation thread etc ...memories.
    Weekender Offender 
    Ants in yer pants.
    I was here for ants and the liv4now invasion and I've only been here 9 years.

Also good memories of Becky's Bar.