Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

my blog where i get angry only sometimes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If anyone wants to give it a go. I'm really trying to work on my writing style so would appreciate feedback. Positive or negative. Just not really, really mean

http://er-thediaryofanobody.blogspot.com/

If anyone else has a blog too let me know. :) I'm not subscribed to many people yet.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey, it's good you can use a log to express your feeling's, I have a picture blog on Muzy.com though, not a blog spot one! It's a lot easier to express myself and write a lot inserting pictures and everything! *hug* Your blog is actually really interesting!

my friend has a picture blog too, she posts photos each day. is your blog private or can i see?
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Genuinely good read. :) Have you been tweeting entries?
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    **Deeds** wrote: »
    Hey, it's good you can use a log to express your feeling's, I have a picture blog on Muzy.com though, not a blog spot one! It's a lot easier to express myself and write a lot inserting pictures and everything! *hug* Your blog is actually really interesting!

Wicked!! Want to add me and follow me and let me follow you to?
    http://abifqureshi.muzy.com/
    If I find you I'll add you -Hugs- Love you,

and I like your blog Clementine, very expressive <3
    **helen** wrote: »
    Genuinely good read. :) Have you been tweeting entries?

thanks helen :) no, i'm a bit behind the times. i tried to use twitter but didn't get it. do you reccomend it?
    Yeah I definitely recommend it as a way to get more interest in a blog, it's a really good way to find people with mutual interests. Slarti wrote some really good twitter tips when hmmm7 was wondering how to use it... I'll find the link for you... :)