Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

youth sex help !please!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i first had sex when i was 12 help me! is that an ok age? and please tell me why!
my boyfriend who i am still with was 13 when we did it.

We were walking home from school together when he suddenly pulled be in to a bush!
I asked him what he was doing but he just told me to watch. We started snogging and then french kissing until he finally said lets have sex so i said yes.:yum:

Slowly he unclipped my bra and squezzed my tits which i was suprised by! so i decided to pull of his underwear. I had seen his dick before but only once in a photo.
We carried on undressing each other when he pulled out a condom and let me put it on him.:naughty:

Suddenly with out realising i was having sex in a bush! I loved every second of it though!:D

DO IT AS EARLY AS YOU CAN EVEN WITH SOME ONE IN YOUR CLASS!:yes:

Comments

• Options
    most irresponsible advice I have seen all week...
  • Options
    Im really hoping this is just spam or something
  • Options
    unfortunatly not i think!
  • Options
    may be. as on this thread apparently she was 12, yet on another she was 14 the first time she had sex... doesn't add up.
  • Options
    Hi Jojox,

12 seems young to be having sex, but I'm not here to judge. It's good that you were practicing safe sex and I would suggest in any further encounters that you continue to do so! Also remember that you shouldn't have sex with anyone because you think that's what they want - you should wait until you are ready and it's right for you.

Another factor you may want to think about is that for girls having sex at a young age can have health repercussions later in life. I would recommend if you have any concerns about this talking to a nurse or your school nurse to make sure that not only are you practicing safe sex physically but that you are also looking after your emotional wellbeing as well.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    jojox wrote: »

Erm. No.
  • Options
    i first had sex when i was 12 help me! is that an ok age? and please tell me why! ....

and

So are you asking for advice - or giving it????

Almost sounds like a paedo's charter to me.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I just crackd one off to this . So horny.

...or maybe not. Maybe the 60 somethng deviant who wrote this for kicks should get banned. No fellow nonses here im fraid, kindly fuck off.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    may be. as on this thread apparently she was 12, yet on another she was 14 the first time she had sex... doesn't add up.

Your right, i think this person should be banned, one post she said she lost her V at 12, then in another she said she lost her V at 14 and in a third post she suggests grabbing a stranger into a bush for sex?

Err... Wrongside :nervous:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Yep, deffo on the dodgey side... Gonna close this now.
This discussion has been closed.