Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Do Indian girls in the UK date black guys?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I really like Indian girls, but do they date black guys?

Comments

• Options
    Yea I'm sure they will, but as with any ethnic background most people tend to date within their own 'race' (sounds horrible to say that, I don't know how else to put it). I think this might be just because most of their friends are within that sphere though, rather than an active selection. So if you have indian friends you fancy, they probably would date you, but the bigger problem is on average you probably don't have that many indian friends compared to black or Caucasian friends.
  • Options
    Would somebody from "blank" date somebody from "blank" ?
    Fill in the blanks and the answer will always be a hypothesis.

I understand why you asked this as you got a thing for Indian girls but I think its a silly question as I cannot give an answer on behalf of all the Indian girls in the world which you have summed up with your term "they"

Every Indian girl will have her own brain and her own preferances, some will say absolutely never, some will say maybe, some will say yes and some will say i only date Black guys.

Ask her and find out?
  • Options
    "indian girls" covers a fair few people, and im sure theyre nt all the same
  • Options
    A friend I went to university with said that her family had a "no BMWs" rule on dating (BMW = black, Muslim or white), but I know other Indian people who are in interracial relationships.

I don't think there's ever one answer, as you can't generalise when India is such a huge country with so many cultures and religions init and women living within the UK may have varying attitudes, prejudices, spiritual views and ideas on race...

Why Indian women anyway? Is it the physical appearance you like or the religions/cultures of India?