Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

feel like punching somebody

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am at home now, but I feel like going into town (I don't live in the UK it's early evening where I am now) and punching people. this is why:

- Everybody is denying me my right to normal knowledge
- Everybody is denying me it due to jealousy and inadequacy
- Everybody is attempting to deflect it and trick me from getting what is by right mine and what everybody else received.

I also feel like hitting my parents. I live in uni, but I don't speak with them. All other parents in the UK gave their children normal knowledge, and they didn't give ME it. they are from Africa and they don't even get UK norms, despite living in the country for 40 years (fools). By not GIVING me normal knowledge as everybody else received, they deliberately sought to make me look a fool. This act HAS to be rectified.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey hamix :wave:

I don't know what's going on for you but it's clear you're really frustrated. Do you have anyone you feel able to talk to?

Is there anything you can do to relax or let go of some of this anger? The site's always here if you want to talk.

dp :heart:
    the only thing that will relieve the anger is to receive what is mine.
    what's more, you will deny me what i need due to inadequacy.

tell me, do you beat up people who drive a BMW if you only drive a Vauxhall Corsa? :yeees: Do you even understand how people behave in common society?
    Anyone else feeling a blast from the past?
    answer my question, please.
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Yep!
    why are you mocking me? what did I do to you?
    Hamix, you're not really making much sense. Are you saying through your upbringing you feel deprived of an understanding of UK social norms? A lot of people learn that not just through their parents, but friends, schools, workplaces, TV and media... it's everywhere.

Are you having a difficult time settling into University? Don't worry if at times you think you look foolish - trust me when I say it's a big step going to University and everyone feels like they look a complete fool at times. But that's why so many people love Uni, because they can start off 'not knowing norms' and through all the people they meet they develop as a person and a character and really build their own sense of self.

Try not to let things get to you too much, and focus on the positive things. I sometimes get angry at my parents for things I could have had but didn't, but then think that really at the end of the day its up to me and there are so many people out there who are worse off than me. Everyone just has to make the best of what they have lest they end up not living their own life and just being bitter at their circumstances.

Hope things pick up for you soon :thumb:
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Hamix, you're not really making much sense. Are you saying through your upbringing you feel deprived of an understanding of UK social norms? A lot of people learn that not just through their parents, but friends, schools, workplaces, TV and media... it's everywhere.

Are you having a difficult time settling into University? Don't worry if at times you think you look foolish - trust me when I say it's a big step going to University and everyone feels like they look a complete fool at times. But that's why so many people love Uni, because they can start off 'not knowing norms' and through all the people they meet they develop as a person and a character and really build their own sense of self.

Try not to let things get to you too much, and focus on the positive things. I sometimes get angry at my parents for things I could have had but didn't, but then think that really at the end of the day its up to me and there are so many people out there who are worse off than me. Everyone just has to make the best of what they have lest they end up not living their own life and just being bitter at their circumstances.

Hope things pick up for you soon :thumb:

No, you're attempting to deny me. you clearly don't get how people behave.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Lexi99 wrote: »

While it's perfectly OK to voice this opinion, it's best you do so via a private channel - e.g. report post/pm Jo7 or myself as that makes it easier to deal with appropriately. If someone is coming back to genuinely get support then at least in the first few posts, they deserve a chance.

Anyhow, since the issue has been raised, hamix is kira and so we're closing the account as the same reasons for the account closure in the first place still stand.