Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

my sister is bugging me out...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my older sister keeps asking me to do stuff that i'm not into and i dont want to say no to her because she's my sister but its really making feel uncomfortable... should i tell my parents or just ignore her..? i'm not sure what to do for the best :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So you are contemplating you rat your sister to your parents out, before you tell her "No."? Did I get this right?
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    So you are contemplating you rat your sister to your parents out, before you tell her "No."? Did I get this right?

yep
    Luci_uk wrote: »
    yep

o.O
    It was a rhetorical question. The essence of my post was: Don't rat out your sister, grow a pair and tell her "No. I don't want to do that."
    What sort of thing does she ask you to do?
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    What sort of thing does she ask you to do?

Yea, well, actually this. If she just wants to motorboat your jugs, tell her no and to get lost. If she suggests to kill your neighbor and rob his house, get her help.
    its nothing major she just keeps trying to take pervy pics of me on her phone and then make fun of me stuff like that
    If you're uncomfortable telling her to stop then yea, i would go to your parents. Whether shes your sister or not, no one should make you feel like that
    Luci_uk wrote: »
    its nothing major she just keeps trying to take pervy pics of me on her phone and then make fun of me stuff like that

how can you not say "no" to that? I just boggles my mind how you rather ignore someone, or go tell the parents before you tell her she should stop it.
    why not communication with your older sister, tell her your thought?
    thomaseau wrote: »
    why not communication with your older sister, tell her your thought?

oh i've told her to stop but i dont she think she takes me seriously and does'nt realise i'm not joking
    If you've tried to tell her and she won't take you seriously, maybe tell her once more. If she does it again, you've given here a chance and go tell your parents.
    thanks for all the advice gonna get this sorted asap