Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pets making you proud

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Randomcat caught his first mouse today. :yippe:

It makes me a very proud cat-mummy. :heart:

What has your cat (or other pet) done that makes you proud?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My dog visited my uni house today :D

He made me proud because he was reallyyyy good all day. Was nice to my housemates and then was good when we took him round Pets At Home to look at the rabbits and guinea-pigs :D
    Not really a proud moment per say, but one of my rabbits gave birth to 3 cute fluff balls. Now it's a question of do I keep them, even though I doubt I can (equals 7 rabbits in total!) or split them up which I don't want to do!
    I remember walking my dog a few summers ago on the riverside of the Donau. There were two girls topless sunbathing and they had a little dog with them too. My dog went up to that little dog to play and my reluctant, half-assed attempts to pull him away to keep walking were vehemently resisted. So I had to hang around two gorgeous topless ladies who sat up to make conversation with me, while our dogs played.

Best wingman ever.
    Persia's always bringing stuff in. Leaves, pond weed, flowers, hazelnuts invariably for some treat and/or fuss. Never anything living though which is fortunate. 2 days ago she comes into the kitchen screaming her head off, her usual way of saying 'I've got you something, i need Sainburys' chicken 'n' cheese treats' but this time she was really screaming, thought she'd hurt herself.

Go running into the kitchen to find her sitting in the middle of the floor with a...

peacock feather !!!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    When my dogs brings in baby rabbits from the field it certainly doesn't make me proud. Less likely to to it now she older but used to find little stiff bunny corpses all over the show. Not nice in your house.
    Weekender Offender 
    Not really anything he does, but my rabbit has reached 10 years of age :) makes me proud as it is quite old for a rabbit and the vet say he is well looked after:D