Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Telepathy works but where is scientific evidence?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
1. Vinko Rajic is talking about in his videos on YouTube that he can use telepathy all the time and 100% correct on few kilometer.
Uri Geller could give evidence for telepathy at Stanford University.

2. At Edinburgh University, experts conducted controlled experiments to see if telepathy is possible.
The Edinburgh University Koestler Lab could never confirm if telepathy works but they never did any experiment on Vinko Rajic
or Uri Geller, maybe they do not want to find that what are they looking for.

3. James Randi offer 1000000$ for any paranormal evidence, but Vinko and Uri can use telepathy or maybe NOT?

4. CIA's "remote viewing" , "Stargate Project", the ability to psychically "see" events, sites,
or information from a great distance.
Actually there is not evidence that this would be possible. Telepathic people like Vinko Rajic never know who is
sending to them. Human brains have not any number and is maybe impossible to know from which head you are receiving and to
which head you are sending. Theoretical this is impossible to localize someone on very long distance and connect it.

5. Grigori Rasputin , "the Mad Monk". There is evidence that he could use paranormal mind control.
Rasputin's influence over the royal family was used against him and the Romanovs by politicians and journalists who
wanted to weaken the integrity of the dynasty, force the Tsar to give up his absolute political power and separate the
Russian Orthodox Church from the state.
On November 19, 1916, Purishkevich made a rousing speech in the Duma, in which he stated,
"The tsar's ministers who have been turned into marionettes, marionettes whose threads have been taken firmly in hand by Rasputin
and the Empress Alexandra Fyodorovna , the evil genius of Russia and the tsaritsa .

6. What is Schizophrenia? Schneider's symptoms of the first rank:

- Audible thoughts
- Voices heard arguing
- Voices heard commenting on one’s actions
- The experience of influences playing on the body
- Thought withdrawal and other interference with thought
- Diffusion of thought
- Delusional perception
- Feelings, impulses and volitional acts experienced as the work or influence of others

Using telepathy you can create most of "Schneider's symptoms of the first rank" on Vinko Rajic.

Why they do not do research on Vinko Rajic or on some other telepath and publish that?
Also telepathy is possible???????????

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm confused.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Yep...pretty hard to follow. :confused:
    That reads like the answer to a question which no-one has asked.
    I thought I was telepathic once. Turns out I fell asleep listening to Radio 4.
    While the OP is a bunch of gobbledygook, people should watch James Randi exposing Uri Geller on YT. Classic, but cringe-worthy, stuff watching Uri squirm.
    Telepathy, angels, ghosts, demons and psychics / cosmology is all a bunch of bogus.

Along with homeopathy.

Now that's settled, next!
    Evidence for telepathy and psycho terror on Vinko Rajic iz organized in Sweden and Norway but people working on that
    telepathic torture show are some dirty Croats: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkdDG9wAIUw .
    medstud66 wrote: »
    are some dirty Croats

Lovely attitude you have there. Now fuck off and die cunt
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Lovely attitude you have there. Now fuck off and die cunt

Two of the most contradictory sentences you're ever likely to see. Bravo.
    Two of the most contradictory sentences you're ever likely to see. Bravo.

Sorry, who are you?

There's no place on these forums for people who make racist remarks, or their apologists.
    Whowhere wrote: »
    Sorry, who are you?

There's no place on these forums for people who make racist remarks, or their apologists.

Is my identity relevant?

Yeah, I fully agree with that sentiment. However, calling someone out for being a racist then following it with "fuck off and die cunt" is almost as bad in itself.
    Is my identity relevant?

It wasn't a question about your identity, more of a "who do you think you are, you've only been here 5 minutes" statement.
    Yeah, I fully agree with that sentiment. However, calling someone out for being a racist then following it with "fuck off and die cunt" is almost as bad in itself.

Then I apologise, it wasn't the impression you gave.
    It wasn't a question about your identity, more of a "who do you think you are, you've only been here 5 minutes" statement.

Then I apologise, it wasn't the impression you gave.

No problem. Though I didn't realise you needed a four-figure post count to make a public opinion?!
    No problem. Though I didn't realise you needed a four-figure post count to make a public opinion?!

We tend to go by join date...... ;) 11 years this month.
    We tend to go by join date...... ;) 11 years this month.

Oh, right. So your point becomes more valid the longer you've been here. I see. Interesting philosophy for a young person's charity forum.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Oh, right. So your point becomes more valid the longer you've been here. I see. Interesting philosophy for a young person's charity forum.

Well we have more life experience so these young people could learn a thing or two. :)
    Weekender Offender 
    Oh, right. So your point becomes more valid the longer you've been here. I see.

Depends on the topic. If it's about any of the myriad of things that people tend to discuss, then unless we happen to be experienced in that particular topic, then no, our opinion is no more valid than your own. But when a recently joined member starts criticising a long time member's posts and/or posting style, then yes I believe our opinions about the person doing the criticising do have more validity to them.

We haven't walked into your home and started criticising you, it's bad forum etiquette to do it here.
    Depends on the topic. If it's about any of the myriad of things that people tend to discuss, then unless we happen to be experienced in that particular topic, then no, our opinion is no more valid than your own. But when a recently joined member starts criticising a long time member's posts and/or posting style, then yes I believe our opinions about the person doing the criticising do have more validity to them.

We haven't walked into your home and started criticising you, it's bad forum etiquette to do it here.

Nope, not buying that. I would pull anyone up, whether in real life or on an internet forum, for telling someone to "fuck off and die cunt". Regardless of what it's in response to. If that's me criticising a posting "style" then perhaps that style deserves some constructive criticism.
    Nope, not buying that. I would pull anyone up, whether in real life or on an internet forum, for telling someone to "fuck off and die cunt". Regardless of what it's in response to. If that's me criticising a posting "style" then perhaps that style deserves some constructive criticism.

With 18 posts what do you know? :)
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote: »
    With 18 posts what do you know? :)

Can't tell if you're being serious or not? If you are, that is a laughably ridiculous attitude. Perhaps even dangerous on a site that revolves around young people giving advice to other young people's trivial, and not so trivial, concerns and problems. Believe it or not, a bigger internet post count does not = more wisdom. ;)
    Believe it or not, a bigger internet post count does not = more wisdom. ;)

No it equals respect ..and free sex if you hit 1000
    Weekender Offender 
    No it equals respect ..and free sex if you hit 1000

14,237 little nuggets of respect, well done. :)
    14,237 little nuggets of respect, well done. :)

It's more than that actually, I have another account. I signed up again to get double the sex.

If you hit 2000 you get a free sense of humour. ;)
    Weekender Offender 
    It's more than that actually, I have another account. I signed up again to get double the sex.

A true internet hero!
    A true internet hero!

Yes I am.
    Weekender Offender 
    Closing this thread now folks...
This discussion has been closed.