Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Thongs....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know its a bit chilly to be wearing one here but what about when your on your hols, woud you wear one...?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i dont really think thongs are a question of weather. I think they are more a case of whether you care about pants lines in your clothes or not.
    I never wear thongs, they're uncomfy, unsexy IMO, and just yuck...

I do wear no VPL french knickers (lacy shorts) type things, and these modal shorts things which seem to be invisable. M&S do good no VLP undies that are comfy, and reasonably sexy.
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    I never wear thongs, they're uncomfy, unsexy IMO, and just yuck...

I do wear no VPL french knickers (lacy shorts) type things, and these modal shorts things which seem to be invisable. M&S do good no VLP undies that are comfy, and reasonably sexy.

Pretty much agree with this.
    hmmm do you think guys would be more attracted to me if i was to wear one..?
    Luci_uk wrote: »
    hmmm do you think guys would be more attracted to me if i was to wear one..?

Not really. Do you really want to have a guy who was more attracted to you because you wore a thong? Sure, wear the underwear you want, but confidence, personality and how you present yourself matter a lot more than thongs....
    despite the fact that you shouldn't consider wearing a thong just so a gut might like you, I know a lot of guys who don't find them attractive at all. personal preference and all that, but French knickers all the way :)
    i think i'm gonna give the thong a miss then, i dont think i've got the body to pull one off anyway
    It's all about French knickers IMHO; Sisqo, while catchy, was incorrect about his underwear preferences.
    I think boy shorts look quite hot tbh.
    If it's got to the point where a guy's seeing you in your underwear, I imagine he fancies you, thong or not!
    Agree with the above too.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I know a lot of guys who don't find them attractive at all. personal preference and all that, but French knickers all the way :)

:yes:

Personally I think they're the least attractive underwear women wear.
    French knickers or ladies boxers every time.
    Weekender Offender 
    I just got a pair and omg it's too uncomfortable I can't. Don't make me.
    i only ever wear them for running/gym.

I think theyre comfy, but theyre not my favourite looks wise
    They look better than a vpl, but I don't find them comfortable at all.

I don't think knickers are really designed to keep you warm anyway, so I wouldn't really think about that when deciding what underwear to wear.