Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

JobCentre / JSA28

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

Last week I was ill and went to see my doctor who gave me some medication for a migraine. I then sent a form JSA28 back to my JobCentre so what is the procedure then for receiving payment ? Should they process your payment at your local JobCentre ?

How long is your JSA stopped for ?
Are the police called in at any stage, (since this just involves the JobCentre) ?
( And the only way they could find out is through unappraopriate means since all my JobApplications are done by email and online and mobile phone in my house )

Let me know your thoughts and opinions...

Comments

• Options
    LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    Hi MyShyDrops,

I can see you wrote this quite a while ago now, have you had any luck in sorting out the issue with your job seeker's allowance?

I am not entirely sure what you were asking and whether it was about being able to claim whilst unable to look for work because you're unwell? The best step to take if this hasn't been resolved yet is to talk to your adviser at the Job Centre or give them a call as they will be able to help you with your individual situation.

There are also some handy articles on TheSite and on direct.gov if you haven't seen them already :)

Let us know how you're getting along,

LauraO