Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

starting to feel a bit better and a bit more confident

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:thumb:
ive been going to this new church which i like, and some nice people go there and i really like everyone there, there are some young women as well, they dont go to the social hour but things are better, i also might consider getting baptaised since i feel i need christianity, i just was in an art show and my piece won a green ribbon for honorable recognition so im happy about that, plus i got over some of my shyness by being the greeter at the art show and it was great, plus some people ran into me, also this girl i hadint seen for awhile said i looked good, not trying to get 100 percent CONFIDENT lol but i feel better.

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    :thumb:
    ive been going to this new church which i like, and some nice people go there and i really like everyone there, there are some young women as well, they dont go to the social hour but things are better, i also might consider getting baptaised since i feel i need christianity, i just was in an art show and my piece won a green ribbon for honorable recognition so im happy about that, plus i got over some of my shyness by being the greeter at the art show and it was great, plus some people ran into me, also this girl i hadint seen for awhile said i looked good, not trying to get 100 percent CONFIDENT lol but i feel better.

Aww, thats lovely!! I'm glad you have gained more confidence in yourself, that is a very positive step. Weldone!! Keep posting to let us know how your doing?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Faith groups can be an excellent support when you find the right one. Well done!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hurrah ! :yippe: